Soler Romero Picual – Organic Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
BRAND: Soler Romero.
CONTENT: 500ml. PACKAGING: Dark Glass Bottle.
CERTIFICATION: 100% organic, bio-diverse olive tree forest.
- CAAE (for EU, regulation on organic farming EEC 834/2007). Since 2001.
- USDA (US, NOP). First Spanish producer to obtain USDA certificate. Since 2003.
- JAS (Japanese agricultural Standard). Since 2004.
- Chinese organic certificate. First Spanish producer to obtain Chinese certificate. Since 2011.
- Korean organic certificate.
- QvExtra! awards an international seal of quality for extra virgin olive oil which meets all the chemical, physical and sensorial requirements agreed by the association.
AWARD: Gold in BIOL 2015, Rank Number 9 in Der Feinschmecker Olio Award 2015, Silver in Guide Book of EVOO: Taste & Health 2015, Top 25 in World’s Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Best EVOO of Repsol Guide.
OLIVE GROVE: The estate, “Cortijo El Tobazo”, is located in Alcaudete, in the province of Jaén, Andalucía, southern Spain, at an average height of 600 meters above the sea and a wide temperature range between summer and winter, which allow a natural disinfection of the olive trees, keeping them safe from plagues and illness without the use of chemical products.
OLIVE VARIETY: Picual – healthiest and most stable variety, with highest oleic acid and antioxidants content. It is highly resistant to rancidness. Picual retains its quality characteristics, two or three times longer than any other variety of olives.
TASTE: On the nose, intense fruitiness of the green grass and olive leaves with touches of green fruits like olives, tomato and artichoke. On the palate, the intensity of the herbaceous sensations is balanced with the bitterness and green flavour and aftertaste that stays at the end of the tasting. It is sweet on entrance.
FOOD PAIRING: Due to its intensity a little splash of this olive oil makes the difference in your recipes. Ideal specially for dressing salads, vegetables and fish, and to spread over grilled bread.