Soler Romero First Day of Harvest – Organic Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
BRAND: Soler Romero.
CONTENT: 500ml. PACKAGING: White Glass Bottle.
CERTIFICATION: 100% organic, bio-diverse olive tree forest.
- CAAE (for EU, regulation on organic farming EEC 834/2007). Since 2001.
- USDA (US, NOP). First Spanish producer to obtain USDA certificate. Since 2003.
- JAS (Japanese agricultural Standard). Since 2004.
- Chinese organic certificate. First Spanish producer to obtain Chinese certificate. Since 2011.
- Korean organic certificate.
- QvExtra! awards an international seal of quality for extra virgin olive oil which meets all the chemical, physical and sensorial requirements agreed by the association.
AWARD: Jaen Selection 2015. Extra Gold in BIOL 2015 & Gold in 2016. Prestige Gold Terraolivo 2015. Top 25 in World’s Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Top 20 Best of EVOOLEUM 2016. Gold in Ecotrama 2015, 2016 & 2017, Silver 2018. Gold in Guía RM Salud & Deleite (Guide Book of EVOO: Taste & Health) 2016 & 2017.
OLIVE GROVE: The estate, “Cortijo El Tobazo”, is located in Alcaudete, in the province of Jaén, Andalucía, southern Spain, at an average height of 600 meters above the sea and a wide temperature range between summer and winter, which allows a natural disinfection of the olive trees, keeping them safe from plagues and illness without the use of chemical products.
OLIVE VARIETY: Picual – Harvested on the very first day when the olives are ready for harvest.
TASTE: Intense & green fruity with touches of fruits like green tomato, artichoke, green banana and green grass. Its bold taste starts milder in the mouth, followed by progressive aftertaste of medium-high bitterness and peppery finish, which are in balance with the intensity of the green fruitiness.
FOOD PAIRING: Due to its intensity a little splash of this olive oil makes the difference in your recipes. Ideal specially for dressing salads, vegetables and fish, and to spread over grilled bread.