Soler Romero – Coupage – Organic Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
BRAND: Soler Romero.
CERTIFICATION: 100% organic, bio-diverse olive tree forest.
- CAAE (for EU, regulation on organic farming EEC 834/2007). Since 2001.
- USDA (US, NOP). First Spanish producer to obtain USDA certificate. Since 2003.
- JAS (Japanese agricultural Standard). Since 2004.
- Chinese organic certificate. First Spanish producer to obtain Chinese certificate. Since 2011.
- Korean organic certificate.
OLIVE GROVE: The estate, “Cortijo El Tobazo”, is located in Alcaudete, in the province of Jaén, Andalucía, southern Spain, at an average height of 600 meters above the sea and a wide temperature range between summer and winter, which allow a natural disinfection of the olive trees, keeping them safe from plagues and illness without the use of chemical products.
OLIVE TYPE: Picual & Arbequina.
Picual is one of the healthiest and most stable variety, with highest oleic acid and antioxidants content. It is highly resistant to rancidness. Picual retains its quality characteristics, two or three times longer than any other variety of olives.
On the other hand, Arbequina olives are delicate, sweet, and mild.
TASTE: Green fruity. This is a special olive oil that combines the green herbs and slight bitterness of the Picual olives and the fruitiness and sweetness of the Arbequina olives. Amazing complex flavours of tomato, olives, grass, apple and banana.
FOOD PAIRING: Ideal for salads, meat and fish.