Soler Romero Arbequina (Organic)
PRODUCER: Soler Romero.
OLIVE GROVE: The estate, “Cortijo El Tobazo,” is located in Alcaudete, in the province of Jaén, Andalucía, southern Spain, at an average height of 600 meters above the sea and a wide temperature range between summer and winter. This environment allows a natural disinfection of the olive trees, keeping them safe from plagues and illness without the use of chemical products.
OLIVE VARIETY: Arbequina.
HARVESTING PERIOD: November.
This is a selected production of Arbequina extra virgin olive oil. It is produced from Arbequina olives while they are still green so as to get a very delicate, sweet, and mild olive oil. We can easily recognise the intense fruitiness of ripe fruits as banana, tomato, apple and fresh olives.
CERTIFICATION: 100% organic, bio-diverse olive tree forest.
- CAAE (for EU, regulation on organic farming EEC 834/2007). Since 2001.
- USDA (US, NOP). First Spanish producer to obtain USDA certificate. Since 2003.
- JAS (Japanese agricultural Standard). Since 2004.
- Chinese organic certificate. First Spanish producer to obtain Chinese certificate. Since 2011.
- Korean organic certificate.