Soler Romero Arbequina – Organic Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
BRAND: Soler Romero.
CONTENT: 500ml. PACKAGING: Dark Glass Bottle.
CERTIFICATION: 100% organic, bio-diverse olive tree forest.
- CAAE (for EU, regulation on organic farming EEC 834/2007). Since 2001.
- USDA (US, NOP). First Spanish producer to obtain USDA certificate. Since 2003.
- JAS (Japanese agricultural Standard). Since 2004.
- Chinese organic certificate. First Spanish producer to obtain Chinese certificate. Since 2011.
- Korean organic certificate.
OLIVE GROVE: The estate, “Cortijo El Tobazo”, is located in Alcaudete, in the province of Jaén, Andalucía, southern Spain, at an average height of 600 meters above the sea and a wide temperature range between summer and winter, which allow a natural disinfection of the olive trees, keeping them safe from plagues and illness without the use of chemical products.
OLIVE VARIETY: Arbequina. Olive oil produced from Arbequina olives tends to be delicate, mild and sweet.
TASTE: Green fruity. This is a selected production of monovarietal Arbequina extra virgin olive oil. The taste is elaborated while Arbequina olives are still green. We can easily recognise the intense fruitiness of ripe fruits such as tomato, apple, banana and fresh olives.
FOOD PAIRING: Ideal for salads, meat and fish.